Two years ago we released a free browser game called Wizard's Way Out right here on itch.io!
I'm super proud to say that the improved premium version is now available, and it comes with a Steam key!
Push, Pull and puzzle your way out of a magical prison in Wizard's Way Out!
After hearing a voice from a well, an underachieving Wizard trips and falls into its depths. Deep underground awaits a forgotten prison, and the only way out is to get past the slumbering guards.
You Can't Do This:
- You can't teleport
- You can't throw fireballs
- You kinda suck at the whole Wizard thing
You Can Do This:
- You can Push things away from you!
- You can Pull things toward you!
- You have an awesome Ratbug best friend you just met!
And You Do It Like This:
- Simple mouse controls!
- A bunch of levels that will squeeze your brain!
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay that will test your logic!
- Full controller support, for maximum comfy couch puzzle action!
- Deal with the slumbering guards before they wake up!
So you flunked out of Wizard College. And sure, you fell into a well because you heard a strange voice and lost your balance. But that won't stop you this time. This time you will succeed.