Shoot out a stream of smoke at a fire to ignite it.
Any enemies that were touching the burning smoke will burn.
For the first enemy, use the fire to their right :)
Recent community posts
Near the end, I had a lot of clear orbs laying at the bottom of the screen.
Clicking an orb again to deselect it would be nice too.
But the bounciness and slow-motion is great and the polish really does shine through!
Cool idea! My tactic was to find some empty area and pass the ball as much as I could before the triangles got close :D
I was too focused on moving and passing that I didn't make use of the rotate ability
I would prefer if everything moved a little faster and if there was an indication of where the next square would spawn from.
But I like the slightly trippy visuals and the cleanness of the game :)
Also, thanks for adding SilentWolf to the description - I'll be taking a look at that
The original was good but this takes it to a whole new level! You can really see the work that went into this. The story mode is great and the choice of music is excellent. On Infinite Mode, I got:
I'm glad you went over to polish this and it gives me some motivation to clean up some of my old games too :D
I like the idea of a second weapon - that'd be cool!
The table is meant to be the main obstacle but there are a few ways to overcome it:
- Get piercing bullets - allows some bullets to pass through the table
- Get shockwave - press space to slow enemies down for a while
- Get cord extensions - more room to move about
Thanks for playing :D
The turret looks amazing!
Surprised at the amount of work in a short period of time.
My only suggestion would be to have smaller/fewer displays in the turret.
They took up the peripheral vision and the camera, although it looked cool, wasn't really necessary.
Nevertheless, it was very fun to play :)
This is really fun but a little easy.
My opponent and I would press our keys at pretty much the same time so it was a stalemate most of the time.
I think a little variation and speed increase would add some challenge.
Also, the next letter should appear early if the player presses the key early.
I often found myself waiting for the next letter.
But overall, the game is very clean and has brilliant art!
It also looks a lot more relaxing than it actually is :D
I want to start off by saying I very much enjoyed this game :)
But it could be better:
- Sound - decent (not engaging but not intrusive either)
- UI - not very pleasing but gets the work done
- Esc for menu - not good when playing fullscreen in browser. Maybe use [M]enu or [H]ome
- Confusing controls...
- Moving on a char felt slippery
- Changing one char at a time was frustrating
- Accidently changing a char by more than one was even worse
- The direction the char changes depends on what key you pressed last: left/right
- You could keep jumping on a char to move it in that direction
- This is a cool mechanic but since it wasn't explained, I'll count it as one of my exploits :D
- Random was not fun to play
- There was no hint for the word so the player has to keep guessing
- But guessing takes a lot of effort
- Ended up just dodging cursors, collecting bits and dashing down to reveal char
Speedrun, on the other hand, was awesome!
My tactic was to get all the letters close to "WOWIE" without getting any correct or getting hurt.
This made sure that there were only 2 cursors at that time.
I would have "XPXHD".
Then I would a char once to it's correct letter, die, change another char once, die and so forth to end up with "WOWIE".
I didn't collect any bits for revealing chars.
I could have done better but I'd spent enough time already :)
I had a lot of fun beating your personal best :D