Recent community posts
You should find download buttons for the 32-bit and 64-but versions on this page.
Just scroll down past the description and they should be above the comments section.
Alternatively you could go to https://www.patreon.com/interlewdcreations
There are download links right under the video in the “Play It” section.
Let me know if you’re still having trouble and I’ll send you a direct link
I know that the game can sometimes take a while to load after you enter a name and click "OK". I am not aware of any crash.freeze bugs in this version.
If you are running a PC that has old hardware it may be a performance issue that is to blame. The game is not yet optimised I am afraid.
Please ensure you are running the correct version for your system. For instance, the 64-bit build will not run on a 32-bit Windows PC.
A couple of questions:
* Does the game freeze where the Task Manager says the game is "Not Responding".
* Or does it actually crash and give you an error message before closing the game? If so what does the error message say?
Thanks for the feedback. It's honestly great to hear from the community.
In regard to your questions:
- I'm experimenting with a glow outline and a sparkling particle effect at the moment for interactive items.
- There is a walk and run mode available in the Early Release for $5 Veteran Hunter patrons this weekend. This feature will be available here in 1 month if you don't want to become a patron.
I hope that answers all your questions.
Thanks for the feedback. I love hearing from people who have played the game.Now to address your points:
- I have to rework the first person camera to be a proper POV in preparation for VR. Because it's still early this feature is a while off yet.
- The character outlines went crazy for v 0.2 for some reason. I'm still investigating, but shader outlines will be very subtle when I'm done with the bug catching and fine tuning.
- I'll decrease the minimum camera rotation so you can get those sweet angles. In a future release you will able to see camel toe. I've got the pervs covered ;)
- I'll bump the Options screen up the priority list. I've already programmed the sound mixer so it should be easy.
In regard to monster girl species, I really don't want to give away too much just yet. You can expect some old favourites like nekomata (cat), kitsune (fox), succubus, etc. but you can also expect some lesser known monster girls.
I'm also trying to be aware of monster girls in other games so as to avoid too much cross over.