Thanks for the reply. This really is an amazing start and I would definitely play more if you choose to develop it further!
Here is some constructive feedback:
- The ability to remap dash and jump to x + z would make things a bit more comfortable
- Maybe put the current end of content (ex. after dash is obtained) in the description
- Jumping up from the top of one room into an upper room sometimes isn't smooth, as the music changes and switches back when you fall down to the original screen. In those scenarios, you could reposition the platforms on the upper screen (lowering them or make them bigger) to reduce how often the player falls back down unintentionally
- The green wheels of death could look a little more "dangerous" like spinning buzzsaws (if that is what they're supposed to be) - to visually make their purpose more obvious.
- The dark purple teleporter fields don't really match the style of the environment (maybe should be more pixely?)
- I could see some really fun upgrades in the future, like the ability for your ghost form to dash a short distance, dashing upwards or double jump, more enemy types, a conveyer belt mechanic (fitting the theme like grass pulsing in one direction), a type of wall that only breaks when you dash into it, ghost only keys, candle placements which act to replenish ghost countdown to cover greater distances, etc.
Excited to see where this goes next!