How do you beat the ghosts?
Recent community posts
Great game! 2 questions though:
- Why is finding out how constipated you got from eating free cheese samples the "darkest part of yourself" when your brother was a serial killer?
- Do you really have to play through 500 times to get the truest ending?
Loved it! Two things:
1. is the principal's warning true? is there a way to fail?
2. the references to "erosion" re: the mystery mac would likely be better termed "corrosion" (look it up, I might be wrong)
Very great, albeit with a few hiccups:
-significant performance drop in "teamwork"
-box towers in the level after "teamwork" are slightly too short, preventing movement to the next platform and making the level impossible unless there is some way to microhop i haven't figured out
-some background colors make a white box show up around the characters
Graphics and gameplay are spot on, but there's a few fixes that I would greatly appreciate:
-ability to cancel a rope
-some way to make the "pull" more safe and reliable (I almost never used it in my best runs)
-increased time before the later waves stack (new waves starting before the old one is cleared)
Like the graphics, no visible bugs, however the controls are rather tricky. Normal mode's dynamic camera leaves me all turned around and makes it hard to go to specific places. Run mode is very hard to steer and the track design certainly doesn't accommodate that.
Promising, but there's a lot of issues. A few things to consider:
- parts of GUI cut off (scaling issue?)
- what's the 'right' way to get rid of a ! block?
- overall, a lot of the mechanics are unpredictable
Great graphics, no obvious bugs. However, the levels didn't really offer much challenge after you learned the mechanics. I would recommend adding a few more mechanics to spice up the levels.