Hi! Nice update!
I've tested both versions, webGL and PC. The web version seems to be too heavy for my laptop, and it loaded as a small screen in the window. My review is about the PC version.
- The chests and the new animations are awesome, feels more survival! I've noticed another chest model near the police station entrance, will you make it usable too?
I'd like to see the items inside the chests after openning it though, and then picking them up (like in the METRO series if you have already played), but maybe the camera needs to be smoother for that.
- I've found at least one ghost wall. But I really think the map layout won't need atention too soon. By the way, your model designer skills are very impressive! You've made much material already.
- Mouse needs to be more responsive, or you were trying to make the character's reflexes realistic?
- When going to the end of the first street you pass through an alley. I don't like to see the area loading in mid game, it's ugly. A passage or a wall could hide the objects until they appear. Got it?
The RUNNERS are the best, I want to see LOTS of them! As a robotic insurgency, I really want to see a scene where you face dozens of runners! Maybe in the main street.
FLYING BOTS, since they are slow, should have a mid/long range attack, maybe something that slows you down or paralyses. Imagine it shooting an electric orb that can be dodged.
I didn't like their design so much. they look fat but not agressive, except by the red lights.
- ABOUT SPRINTING
I would like it better as a "press" button, not a "toggle" button.
People may say It should cost stamina. But...
For the time I've been playing, It's too good for being a secondary movement. I would prefer to use the shift to walk and let the sprint to be the default movement. And that way it won't cost stamina.
Maybe you can add a button to invert usage of "walk" and 'run"?
- I can see that humanity is NOT dead yet heh! Maybe It's a prologue? Just thinking.
Looks like those people running on the street have something to say. I don't mind leaving them speechless.
Enough for today! I hope you understand everything I said. Thanks for letting everyone play this early game of yours. I'll still be replaying it and waiting for the next updates.
Remember that all said is my opinion only! Please, don't get me wrong.
Follow your instincts! See you!