Recent community posts
What's In This Prototype
- Supports 1-2 players (player vs player, player vs punching bag, player vs CPU)
- Gamepad/joystick support (WIP)
- One complete character (Cardinal for now, more characters soon)
- Abilities include: move, dash, shield, linear attack, wide attack, exotic attack, super massive attack. Note: attacks can be modified by tilting the analog stick I.E. neutral+A = jab, tilt+A = sidekick.
- Sick 3D background (WIP)
- life bar, shield gauge, and super gauge
- 1-4 players simultaneously, play on teams or free-for-all
- Regenerating life system as opposed to traditional rounds (think Injustice or Killer Instinct)
- Combo damage scaling
- An infinite prevention system
- New mechanic: Perfect Shield parries attacks up close and reflects projectiles
- New mechanic: Quantum Shift freezes time and allows you to extend combos.
- Better controller support via Rewired: http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/
- Optional items and stage hazards to spice up the combat
- Lots of modes: local versus, training, singleplayer mission, online matchmaking w/ lobbies
- Online modes supported by Photon Network https://www.photonengine.com/en/PUN
Disturbing the Verse is a 1-4 player zero-gravity fighting game currently in development by Gremlin_Ent.
You can try the latest version of the prototype now! We only ask you donate at least $4.99 and you'll get access to the final game when it releases: https://gremlin-ent.itch.io/disturbing-the-verse
Now that the prototype is finished its time for the next phase of the project! We're adding some fun stuff like better controller support, in-game input remapping, and A NEW CHARACTER! She was revealed a while back but here she is again in case you missed it: NEGATIVE NANCY!
You can find out more about our plans and follow our progress here: https://trello.com/b/bpskvp6v/disturbing-the-verse-milestones