Could you attach a short clip or at least some screenshots for each profile you post please?
Recent community posts
My PC is also Windows 10 64bit so it's probably not the problem. Could you please open regedit , search with keywords 3DNes and Geod Studio then delete all found items then run the app again?
Thank you for your intention to help out.
- Currently 3DNes uses Lua to add custom behaviors for each game profile. It runs just fine so i'm afraid that i won't switch to C# script.
- The main point of 3DNes is to interpret and convert the 2d output of nes game into 3d object so i don't see the need of dynamic loading of obj file in run-time.
If you have worked so much in this project and think it's a valuable package and now want to stop, i believe you should open the source code and publish it on github.
Thank you again.
As you could see in the previous clip long time ago, the shape configuration doesn't take me that much time. I have spent most of time on how to properly mapping bike positio ns in all kind of edge case.
What is it - Tmnt?
The TAS community already has recorded movies of ~ 100 nes games.
You should only do the recording if the movie hasn't existed yet.
Full list of recorded nes movies:
In your game list, Mike Tyson and 1942 are already in my vision. For other one i have to take a look. Save states are good but recorded gameplay are the best.
I don't know if you are familiar with this concept. Some nes emulators like http://tasvideos.org/BizHawk.html allow you to record your play into a movie file (they are nothing but a list of input key after all) after that you can replay it anytime you want.
3DNes support Bizhawk movie playback, in fact to make sure the completeness of 3d profile, i load the rom and a movie file at the same time and work on it. That's my current profile creation workflow.
- I'm currently working on Excite Bike profile, almost finish it. The next will probably be Super Mario Bros 3 and Duck Hunt (using VR controller as light gun)
- Yeah of course and you can make request and i will consider but i can't assure that i can fulfill it. Reasons are many:
+ Fake 3D games are very hard to transform into 3D and looks good
+ 3D gameplay games are almost impossible to transform into 3D. For just the excite bike profile, i have spent countless hour for it and have given up several times already. That's that hard.
+ To make a complete profile, i have to somehow manage to make a walk through and that's not always an easy task.
- V3 demo has a VR focused UI and VR controllers just work. It's assured.
- Patreon zip are V3 profiles - the ones i made specifically for V3 build - optimized, complete and highly polish, it only runs with V3 beta packaged in the Patreon bundle. Profiles in the repository are for V2 and if not posted by me then it comes from the community. Most of it are WIP and not complete yet.
- So bacically we have three build: officially V2 run profiles for repository, V3 VR Demo that includes some V3 profiles in itself and a VR focus UI, and V3 Beta (Patreon/Dev build) - the latest build with a large V3 profiles but still keep the old UI. Sorry for the chaos and confusion ^-^
I'm currently creating mass 3dn profiles for V3 - complete and high quality ones.
You can take a look at my facebook page or youtube channel to see which one has been done.
In case you want to donate, please take a look at my patreon page:
Anything will help because i'm working 24h/24h for this project and don't have other sources of income. This also explains why i reply you that fast :)
If i'm not wrong there is a partial Zelda 2 profile in the convertedV1 archive. It was created from the V1 days but quite good i believe.
To use the vive controller, let try the V3 Demo. You can download it in the Demo section.
For the FPV view of V2 , Ctrl + Click the character to start the FPV mode. F2 to switch between two modes. But it will be very hard to play in this mode, i warn you :)
By "can't use it" i just mean 3DNes starts as a non-VR emulator for a very long time before fully support VR so most users purchased it to play on their PC without VR headset so they even just don't have a headset to play Steam 3DNesVR version. That's what i mean.
"Are you not allowed to provide the non-VR functionality?" : I'm allowed and i can do it. But putting everything, every feature in the same code takes a lot of time trust me. I'm eventually planing to do it but i don't think i could finish it before Steam release.
- Firstly , an issue is that this is a VR only release that many pro users can't use. I'm still thinking the solution for it.
- Secondly any key gift will only be provided after the app release. Thank you for your understanding.
When you hit create, that pattern has been created. But the old patterns still exist so after that you should select the shape instantiated by the wrong old pattern and hit delete. Something will happen then.
Your post is a little confusing to me but i will try my best to answer you as directly as possible:
Nintendo didn't DCMA 3DNes because :
- Their lawyers know really well that they doesn't have the right to do it.
- 3DNes doesn't violate any Nintendo IP and is perfectly legal
- Nintendo is just another company. It's not like that they are the representative of the justice, the law ,the court or something like that. We should only care what the law and the court says not what Nintendo think or say.
And FYI VMWare are vastly used in professional environment context.
- From 1:40 i notice that that "ground" is not flat (correct me if i'm wrong). If you set all ground shapes to a separated layer with Aligned Front then it will be come flat without the need of individual pattern customizing .