I´m watching the pictures in these other threads and the Win 64 version must be bugged because:
- I can only play the desert map.
- Soldier and Police do not spawn with weapons.
- Bots start already on the ground.
- There is no minimap.
- There is no text indicating that the kill zone is getting smaller.
- If I´m the only survivor the game does not end. Had to kill myself to end the game.
Other things that may not be bug related:
- Accuracy is a joke. I shoot without moving the mouse and waiting for the recoil and there is ZERO consistency or anything that resembles accuracy.
- The buildings in the Desert map are not leveled with the ground. You have to jump over the foundations to get to the door.
- The only way for a door not to kick you is open it from the right side only.
I might be judging an bugged version of the game, but this feels like an early alpha. I like the idea of a PUGBvenfield and I hope you work very hard to make a good game.