I'll check it out, but i think the main issue is it's built for desktops. I might need to revisit the phone controls and see what's up. There is a chance it's not 100% baked.
Recent community posts
Right, but this is using the existing Kenney Space set which is already exported, curious if there is a trick to get it the same 1:1 as the primitives set or similar out of the box asset forge pieces
I imported the Space set into Asset Forge, but all the models are 1 scale factor too large. You have to adjust to 0.1 to get it to the same scale as the build in blocks. Is there a way to fix this?
Update coming soon with the following bug fixes / changes
- Exiting doesn't brick anymore
- Added keyboard controls so you don't need a mobile interface
- Added a fast move, so you can move quicker more real time
- Possibly a new HUD to help with understanding what's happening
- Redoing the Look and Use features
- Changing the way enemies are placed and work
- Slightly update tileset
- Better procgen of floor tiles
Temporus (long in development, short in progress) is a game about trying to figure out what happened to your civilization. It's an exploring, action platformer with a little SHMUP action here and there. Hoping to add some interesting concepts as a I go, but there isn't much gameplay yet.
First time posting here. Last devlog was on tigsource or something and I had no beard. I'll post some pictures of the latest version after testers beat on the build a little. Here's what the game looks like sorta, for those who don't recall.
I'm looking at new features to add this month. I want to do more work with combat and making it interesting instead of basic hit for hit. The gun mechanics is also a little wonky.
- The level up stuff isn't working, so when you level up, you get a ton of bonus and you don't get any points to use.
- The armor and weapons system is very basic and doesn't do anything at the moment.
- Most monsters are all the same level
- going deeper doesn't add any challenge or reward.