Have you ever wondered what a combination of Hotline Miami and Grand Theft Auto would be like?
It's the year 1999.
You've just been sacked... what now?
With this alpha testing version you can already hijack cars, steal drugs, trash hotel rooms, murder citizens, blow up boats, listen to the radio, set people on fire, throw bricks & rocks, shoot rockets and otherwise behave like a terrible person much like you can in other open world games.
Play the new demo for free - I hope you find it fun!
Currently only compatible with machines running Microsoft Windows.
Features available in this version:
- 80 unique vehicles
- 26 different weapons
- 2 hours of exclusive in-game radio
- massive 3D city to explore
- dozens of interior levels including shops, clubs & train stations
- destructible scenery & many interactive objects
- rich 3D sound inc. Doppler effects
- branching dialogue for NPCs & story missions
- you can earn/steal money to buy new cars & weapons
- 60fps and widescreen ready (with other video modes available)
- cheat codes!
- no ads or micro-transactions, just play & enjoy!
Contains violence, sex & drug references so not suitable for kids.