Thank you for your review @Scayze!
New To-Do item added! Haha :P
I have a lot of fixes planned just waiting for the feedback of the jam, so I can work on things after voting period :)
Recent community posts
(December 9, 2017)
- Added health points UI.
- Added dash costs UI.
- Added shield UI.
- Added a flash when taking damage.
- Added gathering animation.
Version 1.0.2 (Jam Version)
- Shields no longer collides with Hives.
- Fixed a bug where the player can go out of the play area.
- Fixed an animation bug where the player did not return to idle animation.
- Changed folder name to "BeeHolder_*version*".
- Added Web version.
(December 4, 2017)
- Added MacOS, Linux and Windows (32-bit) versions.
- Added an Icon for the game executable.
My entry to Ludum Dare#40 following the theme: The more you have, the worse it is.
You're a honey producer. Your goal is to reach the amount of honey you need or end the match with more honey than the others.
As soon as you collect honey, a bee will start to chase you down and kill you. Be careful! If you die, all the bees will attack the current producer with more honey!
Choose the balance between what it takes for you to win: Survive, honey or bees.
Play it here: https://feedlipe.itch.io/beeholder
Vote in my game at LudumDare: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/bee-holder
Hope you guys have fun playing it. It's a local multiplayer, so it's better with friends and controllers ♥