Are you sure didn't have the free version? There used to be an old version for free here. Otherwise message me at email@example.com.
Recent community posts
0.7.4 has been underway since Monday, and we have a lot of cool new updates coming to the game. This sprint is focused on story updates mostly, but there are also a lot of cool "under the hood" developments packed in.
The release date for 0.7.4 Alpha will be 10/19/17, and we will probably follow that up with one more Alpha release before going to Beta. Thanks again so much for your support, and we are striving to keep up this pace of bringing 3 to 4 updates per month to our subscribers!
Here is the change log so far for 0.7.3 to 0.7.4:
Hello Partiers! We are very excited to announce the public release of House Party 0.7.3. We have some great new content including three new characters but have focused primarily on bug fixes. The community feedback we have received has been instrumental in finding bugs and suggesting great new feature ideas. Thank you so much for your love and support for House Party!
The following is a list of changes made with this update.
- Added Vickie Vixen
- Added Derek
- Added Amy
- Smoothed and tamed some conversation animations.
- Fixed an issue where characters would talk to themselves when alone.
- Removed quest “Talk to Madison”
- Added quest “Talk to Derek”
- Changed opening story narration
- Added many tips to help out with some quests
- Allowed for continuous dialogues in most dialogue interactions
- Improved sex mechanics
- Sex now works anywhere (custom story creator)
- Added cowgirl style sex
- Players can no longer load Save Files from previous versions of the game
- Mouse sensitivity slider has had its min/max threshold increased; general mouse feel improvements.
- “Black screen”/game load failure tied to on-screen nudity and/or censor options has been fixed.
- Slight adjustments to speaker volume level in the living room over the course of 0.6.5 to 0.6.6.
- Saving a game during an intimacy scene then reloading that scene should no longer break the NPC or their interactions with other NPCs and quests. Instead the game should Load to the beginning of the intimacy scene.
- Game state (tampered soda, etc.) of certain items is no longer lost upon Save/Load of game. Ongoing process but the functionality should be markedly improved.
- Added more dance moves for Stephanie and other characters
- Added motion blur
- Enhanced post processing
- Added several new animations
- Added quest “Good Girls Gone Bad” (Partially complete)
- Console Updates
- Events on a timer now correctly save and load, and will be executed after a load.
- Updated Vickie Model
- Added “Redemption” quest
- Added “The Candyman Can!” quest
- Updated Vickie’s Story
- Updated Derek’s Story
- Updated Frank’s Story
- Updated Stephanie’s Story
- Updated Ashley’s Story
- Added Cunnilingus
- Added Female Orgasm Bar
- Added an option to turn on/off motion blur
- Dialogues now queue so if one fires while you’re in the middle of another, you won’t miss it.
- Console updates and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Katherine won’t switch out of cowgirl mode
- Fixed an issue where Vickie wasn’t loading in a loaded saved game
- Fixed an issue where the thermostat setting doesn’t load properly from a saved game
- Fixed an issue where sometimes objects would slip out of the player’s hand when carrying
- Fixed an issue with Frank beating up Patrick breaking the quest to sober him up.
- Added Amy’s Voice
- Added Derek’s Voice
- Added Vickie’s Voice
- Updated Stephanie’s Voice Acted Lines
- Updated Ashley’s Voice Acted Lines
- Updated Frank’s Voice Acted Lines
- Hot tub can now be accessed by simply walking up the stairs.
- Added ability for girls to get into the hot tub
- Added AI for girls getting in and out of the hot tub at will
- Added AI “bed lounging” back in
- Console Updates
- Fixed a bunch of typos
- Enhanced on the sight system. Characters should not longer trigger false positives and see through walls occasionally
- Fixed a bug in Madison’s storyline
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to get dressed while sitting in the hot tub
- Various story continuity fixes
House Party, in its play-style and sense of humor, takes inspiration from the adventure style games of the 80s and 90s like Leisure Suit Larry and Monkey Island, but it is rendered in a beautiful full-3D first-person context.
In the game, you'll experience the usual debauchery found at these types of parties in the form of foul language, party games, nudity, fighting, sex, and more, and believe me, it doesn't pull any punches! Each character has their own personality, story and quests for the player. You can enjoy this alongside full immersive 3D gameplay, gorgeous models, and a very sarcastic and dry sense of humor. The AI is very robust, and the characters respond to a large number of stimuli and player choices. There are multiple story-paths and different outcomes based on your decisions.
The stories are customizable, and Eek! Games offers tools on their website to craft your own story including full dialogues, interactions, and logic dictating how the player's night goes and import it into your game. Users are already creating and sharing stories on the game's forum, and we are excited to see what the player community creates next!
House Party 0.5.7 has been released as a free public download! This version is a milestone version in the series and includes a lot of new story and game mechanics, as well as a completely revamped UI. If you've been holding out for a while for an update, this is the one to get!
Here are a list of changes from version 0.4.4 to 0.5.7:
Added Stephanie's voice
Added Katherine's voice
Added "Express Yourself" quest
Added "Katherine's "D"-Mands" quest
Added Missionary Sex
General UI Enhancements
You can now use the mouse wheel to scroll through inventory items
General bug fixes
Spelled "challenge" correctly.
Upgraded to Unity 5.6
Fixed an issue with Linux and Mac OSX Builds
Fixed an issue with exiting out of a dialogue using escape
Fixed a few other UI issues
Fixed an issue where characters could see each other through doors
Added obligatory cheesy pick-up lines
Major path-finding update
Stopped dead an knocked out characters from responding to clicks
Completely revamped UI
Revamped Katherine's Model
Revamped Madison's Model
Revamped Rachael's Model
Revamped Ashley's Model
Fixed an issue with toe deformities when sitting or laying down
Is now backwards compatible with custom stories from 0.4.3.1 and higher
Added Madison's voice
Added Ashley's voice
Added Frank's voice
House Party 0.6.1 has just been released to Beta testers. It includes the final conclusion to Katherine's story as well as a lot of new game mechanics. Here is the full list of updates on this version:
General Bug Fixes
Fixed a bunch of typos in dialogue
Fixed some story continuity errors
Revamped sex system to allow for easier expansion in the future
Revamped and fine-tuned all sex code
Added Doggie Style sex
Added female masturbation
Added ability for all characters to perform sex acts
Fixed floating pillows issue
Fixed an issue where Patrick would get his wine back after you had given it to Frank or Stephanie
Made it so the kettle cannot be knocked over
Finished Rachael's dare game
Finished Rachael Ending 1
If you are already a beta tester, or to find out how to become one, visit here:
Or to download the latest public version of House Party, click here:
House Party 0.6.0 was just released to Alpha testers. It includes a huge update to Rachael's story as well as a ton of game improvements. There is also a contest going on in the Discord channel (https://discord.gg/87CGZKK) to see who can complete all of the newest content first, so if you haven't already, join us!
Here is a list of all of the new updates and features in 0.6.0:
General Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue where characters would fall through walls and doors when fighting
Updated drunk mechanics (All characters can now get visually tipsy when drunk)
Fixed an issue where Rachael's genitals were invisible
Added Loading Screen
Added Server Connectivity Status
Added Patrick's voice
Added Brittney's voice
Added Rachael's voice
Added New Frank voice lines
Added New Stephanie voice lines
Added New Katherine voice lines
Added back yard
Player can now go outside
Added new facial expressions
Characters faces now animate more when they talk
Added ability to sprint (left shift)
Huge Rachael story update
Added "Hunt for Red's Thermos" quest
Added "Frankly, I Don't Trust You" quest
Added "Phonegate" quest
Added "Fuck Tuesday" quest
Added "Dare Interference" quest
For more information about how to get 0.6.0, click here:
To download the latest free version of House Party, click here:
Just wanted to let you all know that House Party 0.4.4 has officially been released as a free public version. This release includes a lot of updates geared toward adding on to Katherine's story as well as some overall enhancements and game improvements.
You can download the new public release right here on Itch.io!
House Party 0.5.6 has officially been released to beta testers. This version includes Katherine's full story as well as a lot of game updates and missionary sex. You can check it out here:
Also, version 0.4.4 will be released for free on 4/17. To download the latest free version of the game, click here:
House Party 0.5.0 was just released to Alpha Testers. This release is chock full of awesome new updates including voice actors! Also, come join us on our new Discord server. (https://discord.gg/87CGZKK) We have almost 1000 members chatting about the game! You can follow the link below to find out more information about the new version and how you can grab it.
And here is the link to the latest free version of House Party:
I'll keep that in mind down the line. Thank you, and sorry about the hassle! :) Also, don't know how far into your video you are already, but I can offer you the latest version if you'd like that has three more quests and a little more solid gameplay.
You're welcome! I thought you did the best job showcasing it and you had some of the coolest fight scenes! Unfortunately, no there's no censor option in the game. Or not unfortunately? Depending on how you look at it? :)
We just got news that House Party has been Greenlit on Steam! Thanks so much to all who voted for us!
We are filling out the paperwork and putting together a package, but soon you will be able to find us on one of the largest game distribution platforms ever to exist!