* Contain the latest version of the game.
* Support the game identically money-wise (I get like ~95% after payment processing fees.)
* Are DRM free, ad-free, and offer local+offline play.
* Offer choice between .exe and .swf versions.
* Do not support user content browsing since it relies on Kong API.
* Kartridge app required to download the game. (Can be manually run without the app afterwards.)
* Can press button in Kartridge to update to the latest version of MaD2.
* Flash (.swf) version can be found in the install folder, app only launches .exe.
* Download the game directly from the website.
* Manually redownload the game to update it.