Christmas over, back to work!
Recent community posts
Now a bit about our Toolkit:
- IDE: IntelliJ
- Graphics: Affinity Designer and PhotoShop
- Sound: ??? don't know yet
- VCS: GitHub(will be public when finished)
- Communication and Planning: Slack and Trello
- Engine: Custom LibGDX-Engine
- Physics: Box2D
I'm building a basic engine framework which consists of an engine-class, a screen class, and an actor-class.
The game will consist of screens, that are a collections of actors. The actors contain the actual game logic and will be rendered on the screen.
I hope I'm not overcomplicating this yet.
I'm Cord and I' studying CS.
I've done a couple game jams, and I work in a team with friends.
I'll be using libGDX(obviously!), Box2D, IntelliJ, Pyxel Edit, Affinity Designer, Photoshop, maybe Blender. For Sound I don't know yet what Software I'll be using.
Lets make somthing Awesome :-)