Awesome, thank you! :)
Cold Coffee Studio
Recent community posts
Hello, I have the same issue!
Released a game few days ago, the page is accessible with the URL or from my profile but:
- It doesn't appear in search
- It never appeared in the "new" games list
My name is Ben or Cold Coffee Studio, I just released on itch a prototype of gamebook and I really need feedback before going further!
The proto is raw but contain one FULL STORY written by a professional writter:
A form is available directly from the game main menu, please complete it after playing even if you don't finish the scenario included.
Thank you for your help!
It's Ben from Cold Coffee Studio!
We are gonna be very active this year to create a lot of games and we always need people to provide feedback about the gameplay, level design, art, music ect...THE FUN in our games! More people I can gather to play games and more feedback I receive before the release faster games are ready and better they are so if you are interested to help, receive free games in return, your name in the credits and extra rewards join us!
We have so many worlds to explore and bring to life in awesome games:
You are not the only one, someone reported the same issue on Discord. I will fix the issue today or tomorrow and send you a message here when the new build will be available. Sorry about that :/
I will receive a mac book pro tomorrow lend by a dev friend to test that. I will remove the mac build from the game description if I have the same problem on this computer. The weird thing is all my mac builds (for my other games) available on Steam are working perfectly (I have some people on Discord using Mac and giving me feedback during alphas or betas)...
I'm always open to suggestions :)
- Warhouses/silo seem too big: In fact they can't be full but I added extra space to what you can mine/recolt to avoid issues with events which can give you A LOT of ressources.
- Flag+Cars : yeah, animations are mixing a little bit the Z-order of elements. I will not fix this visual bugs because I can't really afford to work more on this game (except for A bugs) and even if it's something small, because the Z-order system was very poorly designed at this time, it would take me a lot of effort to fix! Sorry about that :/
I did some correction and build for all platform.
Please download the new build and tell me if it works better now (it's a zip file so you need to extract before running the app).
A new build has been uploaded on Itch (windows, mac, linux), I corrected many small elements, I'm not sure it will solve the problem, if someone can test and tell me here or on Discord.
Your save should be safe and if I corrected the issue it should pass the mission you are stuck directly.
I also take the time to do minor fixes there and there:
- rework of some UI
- switch the resolution to 1920x1080 instead of 1024x760
- added splash screen
- added a "click behind a popup close it" on main menu.
Did you managed to make it work ?
I have another bug to fix tomorrow so I may rebuild the mac version as well and try to correct this issue as well.
Please keep me informed.