Recent community posts
Found a [DATA MISSING] room. Here are the steps:
1. Go through the motions in the original house on a fresh save.
2. Do the chair pentagram puzzle thingy.
3. Go into the hallway with the bird sounds (behind invisible wall).
4. Fall off the edge WITHOUT interacting with the question mark at the end of the bird hallway (I'm not entirely sure you don't have to press the question mark, but it worked for me).
5. Once the game closes open it back up and you will be in the living room without any furniture. At this point, wait around until some morse code plays and the music stops. (btw the morse code translates to "Learn The Way Of The Old Wind").
6.After the music stops go upstairs and interact with the door and go back down, there should now be a clock in the middle of the living room. Walk around it and interact with the green door at the back of the room. You will now be at a screen that says [DATA MISSING]. Idk what to do past this. You have to delete your save to return.
Yeah I hear ya. The game is inspired by my personal mental state after being inside so long and my frustration with companies trying to capitalize on people's vulnerability. I'ts not a one to one metaphor for our current situation in a pandemic, and I'm not trying to tell anyone that they should go outside right now.
This game mirrors my real life anxieties of our situation with it's immense difficulty. In contrast, the relaxing music carries a sort of melancholy nostalgia to it that really gives me the idea that, if I screw this up, the world is going to end in a whimper. It poses a lot of really interesting decision making, for the main resource that is needed to fuel research is the very thing causing the tragedy the research is intended to prevent.
I'll get right on it. In the post jam build (look for that once the voting period is over), you'll be able to properly select which phase you want to start in to effectively skip the intro without bugs. I'll put the no damage run right here when it's uploaded.