It's just a visual update - maps used to be flat and now they have some elevation - it's just an aesthetic update.
A member registered Nov 28, 2016FollowFollowingUnfollow
Recent community posts
Antihero First Access community · Replied to LivinItUp in Patch Notes March 20, 2017 - Balance changes, new skins, polish!
Antihero First Access community · Created a new topic Patch Notes March 20, 2017 - Balance changes, new skins, polish!
This is a major release. All in-progress games have been wiped. This will happen a few more times before launch -- as always, we really appreciate your patience and feedback!
- Balance changes:
- Assassin does 6 damage (rather than infinite damage)
- Unlocking a unit adds to that unit's tax till end of turn
- Gangs are now properly taxed (reviving 2 gangs in a turn will cost 7 gold instead of 6)
- Triggering a trap while scouting a building leaves the building unscouted
- Stunned enemies no longer block pathing
- Attacking a guard in a trapped building does not trigger the trap (burgling the building will trigger it). This makes pre-emptively trapping Estates a more viable strategy.
- Lantern Generator moved from tier-3 to tier-2 in the Upgrade Shop
- All ships start with a large burglary, not just the first ship to appear
- New Master Thieves! A preview of some of the characters from the campaign.
- Upgrade Shop UI has been updated with new animations
- (Most) levels now have a visual 'crust' around their edges
- Window size selector, for those who play in windowed mode
- Lots of other UI polish and tweaks