Hi, that's very unusual, sounds like it could be driver related. Is your PC up to date with all Windows updates and graphics drivers? Do you have any unusual hardware installed?
Recent community posts
Thanks for the suggestions, always good to get ideas.
- I'll look into the shadow option, might look a bit odd, who knows.
- The on screen map will be accessible from certain places in the game, so you don't have to use them if you don't want to.
- 4:3 ratio would mean some of the larger screens wouldn't fit on screen.
- Haven't finalised Lester's death object yet. The moustache could work.
Thanks for the comments. I'll think about a speed option, but I need to consider if that might introduce a sort of "cheat" in tricky situations. A 16-bit graphics option and alternative music aren't really feasible. It would mean asking the artist and musician to do twice the work, and they're already doing it for free :o)
Oh ok, that's an interesting one, I'll add it to my troubleshooting notes. Anyway, glad you like it. The finished version will be released as freeware, mainly due to it's affinity with Ultimate/Rare's old classics.
Well I've done the update (that was a scary one!!) and it still works ok here, I'm now on version 19042. I might need to compile a new version to get to the bottom of this issue. If you're happy to take a newer version, can you drop me an email? Contact details are in the Readme.txt file included with the distribution. Thanks ;o)
Hi Bob, thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. To answer your questions...
1. There is no jumping, it's just a run around game.
2. Yes, I think there is a problem here. I'll add it to the bug list.
3. The final version will probably have an auto map feature.