Check your Discord.
Recent community posts
lurkers has officially launched globally, bringing with it over 1000 concurrent users on average! I recommend jumping in and trying it out since there's so many people online now. 😋
Play it here: https://bergice.itch.io/lurkers
lurkers.io is an online, retro-style mining and battling game! To win, you'll have to be able to build, craft and shoot fast. You can get the items you need by gathering them from the world around you, looting them from enemies or buying them from the supply crate. There's three different game modes to choose from!
- Bed Wars: You and your team will have to defend your camp against the enemies! Capture the bed at the centre of your enemies camp and win - but if they capture yours its game over.
- Team Deathmatch: A classic game mode. Pick your best weapon and defeat the other team!
- Capture the Flag: Each team has a flag at their base. Capture the enemies teams flag and bring it back to your camp to win!
- Zombie Survival: Survive with your team against waves of zombies!
- Battle Royale: Scavenge supplies and weapons from crates. Be the last player alive to win!
- Survival: Open world survival. Form teams, build a base and explore the infinitely randomly generated world
Why can't you withdraw money anymore?
I don't have a problem with using another platform, but I think you'll have better discoverability if you release demo versions for each pack that's on Boosty, so at least there's a reference to the full asset pack - then people will know it exists.
Thanks for the feedback.
Did you play 6 separate times at different hours, or respawned 6 times?
Which gamemode was this? Sandbox? - Sandbox is sort of a free for all right now. Survival is similar, but has NPC's and no free items, plus you can form teams. There is also a premium version that unlocks more features such as letting you go as far away from spawn as you want.
I'm gonna look into adding votekick and maybe reporting eventually. It is possible for people to run their own servers as well.
I've been working on this game for a few years now and it is finally starting to come together. We've passed 100k unique players so far and I'm now focusing on expanding the platform for the game to create a whole community based system with custom gamemodes, servers, user generated content, custom skins and much more!
The zombie survival gamemode is the main gamemode at the moment but there will be more focus on the other gamemodes such as randomly generated open sandbox worlds, fantasy roleplay, bedwars, team deathmatch and much more.
Play for free with other people right on your browser (no registration necessary) here: https://bergice.itch.io/lurkers
Like you're not able to connect at all, or that you can connect, but then get disconnected while playing?
It may be a server issue. The game is still in very early access, I'm frequently updating stuff and sometimes it breaks things.
Following up because Itch support doesn't give a crap about their clients and won't get back to me.
I removed the original file and created a new one manually which seemed to fix the problem for now.
However, by deleting the original download, it also removed all the exposure (views, plays, downloads) the game had been getting, and as a result the game has dropped from top 10-20 in the HTML multiplayer section to several pages down (about #66) now..
My updates stopped working about a month ago and I haven't noticed until now. I'm using butler for automatic builds. I've also verified that the latest build is distributed correctly. The latest builds are set to be displayed on the page (https://bergice.itch.io/lurkers), but for some reason it's using an old version. This is a multiplayer game so it's essential that it's running the latest version to connect correctly to the official server.
As a result of this my browser plays have tanked:
Thanks for reporting this issue.
I'll be debugging this, but it would be good if I could get some more information from you:
- Is it still broken?
- Can you try in incognito / without browser extensions or in another browser and see if it works?
- Does it break the game entirely?
- Are there any developer console errors or failed web requests showing?