what title says
Recent community posts
The game not always shows heroine's name correctly [shows the default name]. Spotted in Dimitri route [when they are having dinner], in Neil's when Angela speaks [dunno where exactly] and when you have to make dresses for events. //the older ones I think? Tho I might be wrong - and if I am, I'm really sorry, I did read it at 2.00am so my eyes might have deceived me.
Also - sometimes when you buy something, everything else disappears. If you leave shops and go there again it fixes, tho.
1) Liked them a lot. You need a moment to get used to them tho.
2) Honestly, I don't pay much attention to backgrounds. They were all right, I guess.
3) Didn't play first beta
4) Doesn't matter really. At least now. If she is important to the story and will be in lots of scenes you could draw her. If not, leave it that way
5) Half hour I think? Maybe 45 minutes. Not much longer tho.
6) 11 fierce and 7 kind points. Gotta put up with Neil (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
7) I was. Until she met a black haired guy. I knew that it was Neil almost instantly. Like, the first guy was way too polite, calm and his statements was lacking this. . ., er, don't know how to call it.
8) Yup. Especially when they talked about how it wasn't MC's usuall way of partying.
10) Nope. But I think I will replay demo and try to find it :0
12) I play a lot of otome games and there is always an arrogant type who in reality is a softie, unable to say what he mean. Usually I don't like them much or at all but Neil is a bit different I guess? Well, don;t know how to describe it but I liked him right away.
13) Like him a bit more [+ Axelle slightly approves], but I guess I will have to see how he handles this situation to tell more.
14) Yup, Can't wait till next update. Can't wait till full release <3