Hm I think...
Most importantly there was an UI bug with the menu, on my screen it looks like this:
Secondly this summary is reversed compare to the game:
- 1st part WASD: who need this? Could be an indicator in game at the start.
- Rage introduced is second. But in game you can't rage immediately until later. Lead to confusion.
- 4th part bring corpse to wagon: where the heck is wagon? I'm already "left" (compare to the start). It takes time to read and understand this part, better have an arrow in game.
- General arrangement need improvement. 6 panels are not grouped. Because of the line break, the wagon panel and the gather corpse one doesn't have a relationship.
- This popup is too long. When I'm reading this at the beginning I didn't know anything about the game, I'm expecting to get into the game as quick as possible. This panel should only cover important part "how to win" part that are hard to figure out in-game.
The font cause me to skip the ESC part completely, didn't know until I press escape trying to replay.
1. Meat grinder part was a bit confusing but after reading 2nd time I got it.
2. Rage is not clear (still not clear now how it works). It doesn't have immediate effect on the villager. I didn't notice the totem height until a bit later. Even then because of its relationship with other mechanic I still don't have a clear understanding how it works. Stuffs I thought about:
- "When exactly does villagers start sacrificing? I'm not seeing any villager sacrifice here."
- "Well now they do, but why only 2 corpses? What about the other villagers? Was the totem not high enough? Do they only sacrifice if totem is at top?"
- "Does villagers count have any effect? Should I kill them as soon as they spawn or should I try to keep a lot alive?"
3. Again the devour part was not clear enough, not sure when I'll win.