Great tiles! I don't know exactly how I'm going to use it yet, but I really want to do something with it.
Recent community posts
Hey! Thank you for the playing. Yeap, it's not so easy. Too much time was spent on the graphic and a little bit to the narrative part. The guy in blue jeans and a white t-shirt is the main character.
Scene 1. Childhood. Shoot the three bottles on the fixed right, left and center positions.
- Shoot the bottles -> You'll be in the gang in scene 2.
- Miss the bottles -> You'll be a lonely man at the bar table in scene 2.
Scene 2. Conflict about the lady. Just click on the [opponent / your gang] to make a conflict or leave the salon.
- Shoot the bottles and make a conflict-> You'll become a gangster.
- Shoot the bottles and leave the salon -> You'll become a sheriff.
- Miss the bottles and make a conflict -> You'll become a passenger
- Miss the bottles and leave the salon -> You'll become a train driver
Scene 3. The train. There is the timer to make an action and just two options: will the main character die or not.
- Gangster: step away from the TNT -> Go to the empty bar
- Sherif: shoot the gangster -> Go to the empty bar
- Passenger: leave the train through the window -> Go to the empty bar
- Train driver: stop the train -> Go to the empty bar
- No actions -> Die and wake up near at the cave entrance
Scene 4.1. The cave entrance. Talk with cactus or just enter to the cave.
Scene 4.2. The empty bar. Play at the piano and go to the basement.
Scene 5. The cave. Listen the tones and play music fragments in the right order. One part is the start/end of another part.
Scene 6. Happy end. I don't know what is it :D
Yes, unfortunately it is not working now. It's my first game jam: I spent too much time on the renders, and too little on programming / sound. Then I sent not stable version :(
Today I will try to close the gaps and update the game!