I enjoyed the soundtrack a lot, the way you used the sound effects in "An Unusual character" was very creative and funny. My favorite track was Sunny.
Recent community posts
Hi. I just finished playing a few rounds on your game and I wanted to answer your questions.
1. Yeah, the intro of the game makes it pretty clear.
2. Usually it's simple, with the first object I already understood how to solve the puzzles. I only had a problem rotating the can and figuring out the correct angle of the katana and the phone.
3. On my first round I felt in a rush, mostly because I thought the white bar was a time limit and I was having issues solving the second puzzle. But after that I felt more relaxed, I think the music helps.
4. Yeah, it felt better. I already knew the controls and usually didn't get stuck on the puzzle.
5. no. don't try it. Also my computer wasn't connected to the internet so I couldn't check that.
Overall, the game was really good. The music helps making the game relaxing, the visuals are nice and the controls were easy to understand, I really enjoyed playing it.
also, just out of curiosity. why is the milk carton the same size of the katana?