Great to here that you're planning a new version !
Since we're there, I can tell you about the bugs I encountered :
- Dialogs not appearing/available : When you play, if you click on an object that triggers a dialog, then accidentally click another (or the same) trigger, the first dialog disappears, and the second dialog goes on. If you then try to re-trigger the first dialog, you can't. My guess is you're stuck with an invisible dialog waiting for input, which you cannot access, since it's invisible. You'd need to have a kind of layer between the dialogs and the environment preventing such accidental clicks.
- Sandy's key disappears after a click, but the dialog about it still is accessible.
( Might be due to first mentionned bug) - Sandy's diary will sometimes open, and sometimes not, seems quite random.
- The map has a hole where you can fall off in the basement pool.
- When trying to reach the appartements in front of yours, you get stuck in the way. You have to run and jump to be able to go through.
- Random lags ; sometimes the game will just lag a lot ( I noticed it mostly happens near the phone)
( Might be due to first mentionned bug) - Paris is not pickable in the pool :(
And at last, not a bug, but a feature request I you plan on spending some more time on this project :) Having a cursor with more feedback about what is clickable would be a plus (As in most Click&Play games).
Tell me if you'd rather have me not listing the bugs here so as not to spoil the game for others.