Nice litte game =) I scored around 9100 I think.
What I liked :
- Nice idea, lot of room for a good feeling of being-the-overpowered-savior-of-the-whole-village
- Nice map layout, the bridge from which you can fall off is a good concept
- That hand-made (or rather mouth-made effects) gave me a good laugh! =D
What can be improved :
- Most of all, as said by Eriklelf: The Crosshair™!
- Having a start menu makes everything feels more finished and professionnal
- More diversity
- In the wave (like only a big pack on one side then a lot of isolated individuals everywhere, ...)
- In the enemies (like different classes ? bosses ? ...)
- In what you can do (weapon type, turrets, movement, ...)
- Game balance : Making the game harder and harder without making it impossible, having progression in the long-term, making the Karma influence the gameplay
- And of course, the obvious ones : enemy animation, more details in the world, colors that works together in harmony, etc.
Keep up the good work anyway, that's a good start =D