Nice game =D I managed to score 4400 and reach the max level, before being a bit bored and going full thief on all the villagers.
What I liked:
- Giving the player the choice to play how he wants (good vs bad)
- The Logo is a real drawn and designed on, not just text. It make a world of difference! <3
- The 3d modeling are coherent. I had a good laught at the thieves running animation with gold falling off them! =D
- Multiple-axis gameplay, with both flies and money being ressources add a nice complexity
What I think could be better:
- The background music... needs... to... be... longer! My head, I can still hear it!
- General polishing, add a bit of vegetation here and there (useless decoration is still good!), make the main character head bob as he walk, hide the grass behing the city border, etc.
- Small bug (?) when you reach max karma, the counter value actually still goes up but you can't see it. It took me a while to get back down where the counter is actually descreasing ^^
- The game became sortof infinite one you get it, the timer keeps going up and up as you give money back
- Playing the bad guy actually seems to have no advantage (does the money influence the score? I didn't notice it)