1. attempts to play with a controller broke the camera.
2. cool artstyle, but a little unreadable. you could've gotten away with an outline shader. the pixelation is a little tough on the eyes
3. the level design let down the mechanics. i would've liked some shortcut gaps that require focused jump timing to make across, and more vertical platforming
4. variable jump height would add some depth.
5. i don't see the appeal of the deceleration caused by turning the camera. it's not even that realistic, and makes moving around feel bad.
6. the music seems like it would fit what this game would become if it was taken a little further. game seemed minimalist in comparison.