Heaven in the Dust
A game about flawed Greek gods struggling with scarcity and mortality down in the dust and dirt of a hostile world; 3-6 players.
Heaven in the Dust charts the gods' messy relationships and decisions as they attempt to build community and find happiness on a foundation of shifting sand.
It gives us lonely roads and towering smokestacks, empty bellies and heavy hearts, fireside camps and strangers' barns; old grudges, swift infatuations, messy loves, precarious community; lilting folk songs and raucous jazz, and always The Fates singing in the back of your head, asking "what are you gonna do now?"
Play as one of 9 playbooks:
- Persephone - Queen of Flowers, Queen of Fields.
- Hermes - Friend of Ramblers, King of Roads.
- Hades - King of Iron, King of Steel.
- Ares: Knight of Judges, Knight of Jails
- Hestia: Queen of Cookfires, Queen of Camps
- Apollo: Prince of Lyres, Prince of Light
- Dionysus: Queen of Pleasure, King of Pain
- Aphrodite: Queen of Beauty, Queen of Bonds
- The Fates: Maker of Trouble, Framer of Scenes