This was really nice!
Things I liked:
- The art is goregous! I've played some of your other games, and none of them compare to the art in this one.
- The controls were great, except the sword swings were a bit slow.
- The music is nice.
- The little effects give the game much more character.
- There was variety! Sure, the enemies were a bit cliche, but they mixed things up a bit!
- Short and sweet; Didn't drag on too long.
Things to work on(?):
- Short and sweet; The estimated play time is 40 minutes, but I beat the game in thirteen? This isn't really bad, it's just a bit confusing.
- The story told by the tower murals is a bit too vague.
- The boss was nice, but the area you fought him (her?) in was tiny. It probably could've been a bit bigger, though I understand that that would mean you'd probably need to expand the tower.
- Not only that, but his (hers?) hitbox is pretty big, so there were some times when I got hit just because I couldn't go anywhere else, though this might just be my lack of skill :P.
I really liked this game, and you don't know how inspiring this is. Good luck on your next one!