Aw, it's fine! I'll be waiting for your next game :D.
Recent community posts
I love the art, music, and controls, but DEAR GOD is it unbalanced. Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to survive for longer than ten seconds without dying, and even if I manage to live, there's another ten enemies waiting for me in the next five paces while I've already been whittled down to one or two hits.
This was really nice!
Things I liked:
- The art is goregous! I've played some of your other games, and none of them compare to the art in this one.
- The controls were great, except the sword swings were a bit slow.
- The music is nice.
- The little effects give the game much more character.
- There was variety! Sure, the enemies were a bit cliche, but they mixed things up a bit!
- Short and sweet; Didn't drag on too long.
Things to work on(?):
- Short and sweet; The estimated play time is 40 minutes, but I beat the game in thirteen? This isn't really bad, it's just a bit confusing.
- The story told by the tower murals is a bit too vague.
- The boss was nice, but the area you fought him (her?) in was tiny. It probably could've been a bit bigger, though I understand that that would mean you'd probably need to expand the tower.
- Not only that, but his (hers?) hitbox is pretty big, so there were some times when I got hit just because I couldn't go anywhere else, though this might just be my lack of skill :P.
I really liked this game, and you don't know how inspiring this is. Good luck on your next one!
Hi! I really like this game. I've never actually played Celeste, but I imagine it's a lot like this. And gee, it was fun!
As a fellow Godot user, I was wondering if you could make this game open-source. It'd be nice to see how you do things!
That's all. Goodbye!
Nice game! It would be a little better with a hold-to-jump higher mechanic, but I didn't know how to do that until recentley, so it's fine!
This would be really nice to have open-source. Do you think you could post it on GitHub or something? Thanks!
EDIT: Oh, there is a hold to jump mechanic!
This game looks realy cute! I think it could've been a little bit more fast-paced, or maybe that's just me. Good job!
Edit: do you think you could include the link to the Ludum Dare page so I can rate it? Thanks!
Hey, thanks for playing!
I really tried to get the player to move around the level with the level design, but I guess that didn't work very well.
One of my other friends commented on the death animation too, so I've kept that in mind.
Again, thanks for playing!