Some notes on my experience:
- I love the visual style and ambiance!
- I didn't always catch where the animations were happening on-screen. Some highlighting or something to direct my eyes to them would be great! (something like Wi-Fi-esque waves emanating from the spot, large particle effects, etc)
- I thought the game was dropping inputs, but it was waiting until an animation was completed before allowing me to click on an item. This confused me quite a bit. I'm still trying to figure out if it's dropping inputs sometimes.
- Having to wait until an animation for one item is done before selecting another slows down the pace a lot. I'd like to be able to select cards while animations from other cards are still going.
- Scroll wheel lets you select cards; so does right click. Don't know if this is intentional or not, but scroll wheel is odd.
- When just looking at colors of cards on the left, I initially thought the darker colors (like blue for food) were inactive or unavailable items. I'd recommend a brighter, more welcoming blue (or to just brighten the dark blue in the gradient).
- I'm not sure how to deduce what cards to pick. Maybe there's some French text that explains, but it just feels like I'm clicking on cards and hoping to pick something the person likes. (As far as I'm aware, the only player input is clicking the cards on the left.)
- I really like the theme of a smart device slowly taking over the person's house.
I look forward to seeing where this goes! :D Feel free to let me know if you're interested in any further testing.