I would like you guys to update some of the old features to Burnin Rubber 4.
The following features used to be in the very first and original version of Burnin Rubber 4:
1. Realistic Explosions - In the very first version of Burnin Rubber 4, the explosions were realistic. Meaning that when an explosion happened near a "physical" object (your own car and opponent's cars included), that object or car was "pushed" away, or at least physically impacted from the explosion. Also, the color of the explosions was also more orange-ish. But after the GOTY edition, the explosions were like they are now. I would like it if you guys put an option before we start the game saying "realistic explosions", which enabled all of the mentioned things. Also, when red barrels or gas tanks explode, their structure gets destroyed. In the original version, their structure remained the same. I would like it if you brought back this minor feature.
2. Car Leaning - In the original version of the game, the car leaned the way you turned. So, if you turned left, the car also leaned left. But after the GOTY edition, it was inverted. I would like it if you put an option before starting the game saying "invert car lean".
3. Bullets - After the GOTY edition, the bullets because a little more "realistic". But I really enjoyed it the way they were in the original version. Maybe add an option before starting the game saying "realistic bullets".
4. Remote Triggers - I believe before the GOTY version, when a remote trigger was activated during races, the HUD would disappear like it was a cutscene. Please bring back this feature.
5. Light in Dark Areas - In the original version, when your car entered a dark area, the lights would automatically turn on. This made it quite realistic and was good attention to detail. Please bring this feature back to if possible.
Those are the main things I want back that were originally in the very first version of Burnin Rubber 4. Also, instead of adding an option for each of them, you guys could instead add an option before starting the game saying "Change to Original Version" in which most of the mechanics that were in the original version (including the ones I have mentioned since they were part of it), plus any additional ones needed are brought back into the game.
I really look forward for this update, and would really appreciate it if it happened sometime. Thank You