Ah! It seems several "talents" have survived the purge. In my case I was confused by one on the character sheet. Apart from the character sheet, I found the following:
- pg. 10: in both sample characters
- pg.21: "you add your talent die"
- pg.22: "starting talents", "strength talent"
- pg.23: at the Level Benefits Table
- pg.26: at the Wildfolk Upbringing
- pg.27: at the Wildling Upbringing
- pg.34: at the Rogue Attributes
- pg.35 at the Warrior Attributes
I also found the sample character Caldor (pg. 60) has Magic and Religion both at d6, which I think is not possible for a new character.
The character creation process is smooth and easy to follow. I specially like how the players link their background and the setting. I will create a few more characters, translate the character sheet to Spanish and give it a try with my nephews. I will keep you updated!
Thanks for sharing this game!