Of course! Feel free to use it as you wish, the hardest work is yours!
Recent community posts
Ah! It seems several "talents" have survived the purge. In my case I was confused by one on the character sheet. Apart from the character sheet, I found the following:
- pg. 10: in both sample characters
- pg.21: "you add your talent die"
- pg.22: "starting talents", "strength talent"
- pg.23: at the Level Benefits Table
- pg.26: at the Wildfolk Upbringing
- pg.27: at the Wildling Upbringing
- pg.34: at the Rogue Attributes
- pg.35 at the Warrior Attributes
I also found the sample character Caldor (pg. 60) has Magic and Religion both at d6, which I think is not possible for a new character.
The character creation process is smooth and easy to follow. I specially like how the players link their background and the setting. I will create a few more characters, translate the character sheet to Spanish and give it a try with my nephews. I will keep you updated!
Thanks for sharing this game!
I'm creating a few characters and having a great time with this game. I found something which might be errata, or at least a suggestion for more clarity.
In all the classes, the Talents granted by the class are under the Skills bullet point. However, not all of them are Skills, some classes grant Traits or Knowledges.
The same issue can be found in the Career descriptions. I guess "Skill" should be replaced by "Talent".