- I played it in the webplayer, it was a little unresponsive but that was probably because of that.
- The art looks great, but it's not clear to me where I'm supposed to go to.
- What is the advantage of aiming and then shooting, instead of always having the guy aim?
- I think some gun recoil would make the shooting more interesting.
- I would make the mouth red, because I didn't recognize the guy as human.
- The audio clip isn't all that long, perhaps add a couple more clips and switch between them.
- A main menu and options menu would also be appreciated.
I did not optimize the Web version as I would like, but I also wanted to avoid to download the game to play with it.
I tried to guide the player adding lights spot, probably not having a Run button is something bad if the player doesn't know where to go.
Also in not having a run button does not bring advantages between aim mode and not.
Adding a recoil would be nice, but an handicap that I would avoid at the beginning of a game.
In having a menu is definitely a go-to expecially for a prototype, is "Hellblade" from Ninja Theory a less enjoyable game because it does not have a menu?
Thank you Mika for the feedback! 😀