I very much like the artstyle (I can see you are based Hyper Light Drifter appreciators).
Here are my critiques:
1. PLEASE give us an option to disable chromatic aberration and vignette. I absolutely despise these effects.
2. The letterboxing during parries is very jarring and unnecessary.
3. No need for the "Press [button] to do thing" prompts more than once. They're unnecessary and negatively impact the atmosphere. If the player sees a lever, they'll understand trying to press the interact key next to it.
4. The dust effect when sprinting looks a bit silly.
5. Simple blade has a typo in its description ("it's" should be "its"), and Cutlass repeats "Pretty nice sword" over the entire description area.
6. Sang's response to Malak's second book would be better worded as "Whatever these priests were", not "Whatever were these priests" - the latter would be used for questioning.
7. The "spark" effect when cutting objects looks a bit out of place in the artstyle, in my opinion.
8. Similar to Sang's response, the first part of the Symbol of Poison description would be better phrased "Your weapon applies poison damage over time to your target, lasting 4 seconds." Would also be nice to know how much damage the poison does.