- Which bachelor you like the most? and why? Reksa. He made a lot more sacrifices than the other characters in the plot; I liked how much he had to struggle, especially with Purba which you don't get to see as much with the other two. You can't stop worrying about him, and you can't not trust him after your trust in him has been tested (and rewarded) so many times. Well, he did break a promise at the end, but I guess it...was un-broken?? When he screamed out in pain, I felt pure horror and was completely immersed. Maybe it's because I played him first, but I didn't feel that with Mitra (although I may have admittedly swooned some more with him haha). I'm honestly not all that sure why Reksa was so memorable for me, but he is definitely the character that has really stuck to me more than any character from any other game, including popular commercial ones. He seems like a real person, so I end up thinking of him as one.
- What makes you consider to play this game? The art made me curious, me being an art hobbyist, but what really made me want to play was the cultural aspect. I wasn't disappointed, plus some of the terms have actually stuck with me. I liked the mini encyclopedia. As a person who's naturally inclined to academics, it was interesting to see the real life roots of things that happened in the visual novel, in addition to your inspirations.
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?) The art, story, and character was all amazing. xD I wasn't sure about the writing style when I first began playing the game, but the way you build up relationships between characters is magical. The characters actually have a deep, non-shallow relationship (cough Amnesia cough) where they "KNOW" know each other. The conversation with Mitra about his life's ambitions, the conversation where Reksa reveals a very personal weakness (self-consciousness about his figure lol), and the conversation with Rama where both his own well-hid and personal background and Tamara's are revealed were some of my favorite moments. I loved that the side characters also played a major role in the story and had a fleshed out personality. I loved that it felt like there was a reason you wrote this story other than purely for romance (cough Amnesia cough), as it largely irks me when writers do that. I was very pleasantly surprised during Rama's route when I discovered the heroine had a backstory of her own. It really made me think they were a good match for each other, as they could relate.
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft. For Rama's route, there's no option to give him the crystal. I tried clicking above and below the button furiously, but nothing happened. Also, the random events in Mitra and Reksa's routes with Rama in it were kinda spoiler-ey. I didn't do Rama's route first, so it was a little confusing when the main character suddenly knew Rama really well when I didn't.
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD) Yes. I'm shocked this game was free, I actually feel guilty because it feels like I cheated you out of at least ten bucks that you should have gotten. xD I've played commercial VNs before, but none of them had stuck in my head for long (with an exception for Anon from X-Note).
Thanks for visiting and wow I'm so happy to read your review! :'D
1. Yes I agree that Reksa's route has more content; that's why I suggested to play his route last x'D but hey! I'm really flattered that you thought Reksa feels like a real person and immersed yourself in his story enough to share his pain/happiness :'D
2. Ah, sweet 1st impression <3
Glad you like the mini encyclopedia! Indonesia has so many cultures that I sometimes have a hard time to choose :")) I want to introduce them little by little so you can expect another mini-encyclopedia in my next game as well x'D
3.Aw you're going to spoil me rotten with all those praises :"D I still have rooms for improvements (like, I need to be more patient and I should hint at Tamara's past better in the other routes) so I will try my hardest to do better next time!
And yes, I also think relationships and roles between minor characters are important -communication is the key!
4. As for Rama's route; he is a little tricky to please x'D
- You can't lie. Ever. So when you meet Reksa for the first time, you have to be honest; not pretend to be some spy. If this condition is not fullfilled, the option to give him the crystal is locked.
- you have to focus on him, don't increase other bachelors affection x'D
And yes, I think I need to make more small events to cover it so it wont be spoiler-ey x'D
5. YAY! Thanks for your support! :'3 you seriously make me blush >\\\< to think it's better than commercial ones are just... QuQ no words can tell you how grateful and flattered I am to hear that.
I hope with this you can unlock Rama's good end and see you around ~
Thank you for the advice on Rama's route, I know the ending to his route is going to be good as well! :3
I'm looking forward to Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle-- Arya's character design looks like something that could be from Zeiva Games, if you've ever heard of them.
Thank you for your support! x'D Ah, I can't wait to make the demo to see if you'll still love Arya after meeting him :'))
and yes, I know about zeiva games ~ I played X-Note, Area-X, and still waiting with bated breath the moment Dragon Essence is going to be released! >.<;