Dear developers, here's some clarification as to why I didn't really like the game:
- Putting the boxes into the truck felt like a chore. I would suggest something more in the lines of the game Rainforest. So rather than having a timer, have a couple of conveyor belts and a finite amount of boxes. Then you have to put as many as you can into the truck.
- I am not sure if this is possible, but I would suggest turning off the collision between the guy and the boxes. And maybe also turn off the collision between the box the guy is holding and the truck.
- The truck really felt like it was on rails, perhaps your college driving the truck can sometimes be drunk and as result be driving poorly making it harder to hit stuff.
- I would be pretty pissed if someone broke my windows, but you get no response from the residents.
- Also I don't know if this is a bug, but the backdoors of the truck opened up and a bunch of the boxes fell out.
- To end on a positive note, I did like the randomizing of the town. Perhaps you can add dead end streets and roundabouts.