Apologies for the wait! The holidays and gearing up for physical publication have kept me extremely busy. Free copies were funded by generous Kickstarter backers on the original campaign, so you can thank thenk!
I'd love to see translations done, with the following caveats:
1) They're offered and distributed for free; no charges, no donations, not as Patreon rewards, etc. I want to set up more of a means for people to sell their own Mutants in the... content in the future, but until I have that set up, that's what I have to request.
2) They reference the original game by linking back to either this itch.io project page, j-k.games, or both.
3) It's clear the translation is "unofficial"; I'd love to do paid translation or localization in the future, but I'd need to be at a point where I have the resources to compensate fairly.
4) Art assets (including logos, backgrounds, visual design, etc.) aren't used; I don't have the license to provide assets freely without establishing a contract as to how they can be used.
5) The text isn't modified in any unreasonable way other than that necessary to localize it. In particular, I want to make sure that any version of the game doesn't have any intolerant or regressive views added (racism, sexism, anti-LGBTQ+, promotion of abuse) or promotes any form of scam (like cryptocurrency). While I don't think most translators would do that and operate in good faith, I have to be explicit.
That's it! If you (or other translators / localizers) want to talk about this in more depth, reach out to me at jkgamesbiz AT gmail DOT com.
I'd love to hear about how this game is played and how your sessions go, so feel free to let me know how it goes!