hello! just wanted to say thank you for sharing this game! the graphics are beautiful, the story is well-written, i enjoyed the characters although rama was a bit... different sometimes (his bad end made me feel REALLY sorry for him though Q O Q!!). and i just. man this is one of my favorite if not the most favorite free otome game i've stumbled upon. i look forward to any future releases!
as for the questionnaire. .. .
- Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
my favorite is reksa!!! i'm a sucker for the hostile-then-friends-then-lovers type, and he didn't fail to deliver. also he's so cute and rather feisty at the same time? does that even make sense? hahaha. i also did enough mitra, though. he was the first route i went for - i enjoyed how down-to-earth he was.
- What makes you consider to play this game?
honestly, i was looking for a otome game to play and saw this one listed and decided to give it a shot since the premise seemed interesting enough. i'm glad i decided to try it out, lol.
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
overall, i do like the visual novel! the element that stood out to me in the beginning was the story, and the artwork sealed the deal since it's really beautiful.
aside from that, while he's not my favorite bachelor, rama's story was... really different and had a lot of sensitive topics. i don't mean that in a bad light, rather - it was really nice to read as it's so distinctively different from mitra and reska. i felt really bad for rama if you don't take his route that he never fully heals/recovers from his past experiences and well... hits the bucket, so to speak. qq i was glad that in his route at least mc shares her own burdens with him and they both move on with their past together.
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
the [SPOILER] rape mention in mitra's route [/SPOILER] i found so out-of-the-blue, or rather i wasn't expecting it since that was the first relatively-dark mention in that route iirc. regardless, mitra's response to her confession was 100% A+++++. i wanted to applaud you on how you wrote his response to that scenario.
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
yes yes and yes!!!! i'd be glad to show any support! throws my wallet your way tbh ♥