the main issue i am coming across comes from resizing. as minimeters gets taller, the stereometer gets larger and larger and shrinks the other modules, including the spectral analyzer which can't be resized. when this happens i have to reset settings and reinstate all my changes. the image is what things look like before resizing. the resized comparison will be in the next comment.
i wouldn't really try to make minimeters this tall, but i did this to illustrate the issue with the stereometer
This was intentional as i did not want it to appear stretched or compressed, and I did not want it to get cut off at the edges. I am looking into solutions for this as to lead to a better experience.