- The aesthetics and music are on point! Very good job! Definitely remind me of GBA era.
- I think the story and dialogue are humorous and work well for what you're doing here!
Criticisms (I know your game is unfinished, but I figure all criticisms can help!):
- Music seems to have stopped once I got to take control of characters. It started again once I entered a new room
-Intro is very long as another commenter noted.
- I struggled a bit to go in and out of doors maybe make it easier to do this same with going up and down stairs perhaps snap the player into position if they're close enough to the trigger?
- Characters are static when there is no input try adding an idle animation to give it some flavor (though im not sure if this is a gba limitation)
- Your instructions list start as enter but it took me 5 minutes to figure out that after I get to the "start game / cancel" screen that "alt" needed to be hit to actually start the game
- there are also quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the game. I take it that English is not your first language and thats okay! But, you should get someone to review all the text in your game to make it easier for players to understand (also supporting translations for a game like this is a good idea)!
-After recruiting the first citizen, Danae, I had no idea what to do next. This is ultimately when I stopped playing I went through 3 days of practicing with her with no more progress. Perhaps the hero can give me more "hints" on what to do next.
- Adding some natural movement to clouds in the sky would do wonders for the asthetics
- Adding some "birds" or other wild life that runs away when you walk by could also add some small level of detail
-It would be fun if I could have fought Danae on the first encounter
What is variable secuencia? It isn't really explained or I missed it? I'm assuming its population size?
Overall I enjoyed your game! I hope this helps and isn't too harsh!