Neon Tail - Devlog 02 (March 18th, 2018)
I've been poking around level design ideas in the residence area and been figuring out how a giant spill of coffee can serve as a grindable rail from many angles.
Other than that :
- Set up and testing new environment and props workflow.
- Refined mockup, reorganize, updated or modeled environment and props.
- Created a bunch of tilable normal maps.
- Grinding now zooms out on player's left stick input.
- Head follows camera all the time, instead of following only at low speed and looking forward at high speed