Nice short game, I like the style.
Though, there are some things I think could be improve:
- The way the protagonist says "to find some closure?" makes it seem like she has absolutely no idea what she is doing.
- On my first playthrough (before death), the images for the items didn't seem to show up.
- The ending is very sudden and anticlimactic.
- There's not a lot of sound to the game, it's very quiet.
- It's a bit unclear what you're supposed to do with each item. It took me quite a while to even find the shovel as I thought I had to do something with my current items.
Regardless, this game was pretty fun to play and had a nice atmosphere. :)