A fairly difficult short horror game. Playtime ~20 minutes.
My playthrough:(SPOILERS BELOW)
My thoughts on the game:
- The skull system is a completely random based system, which means your chances of winning are based on luck rather than skill. It would've been a lot better if you got a hint with a sound or something to where the nearest skull was.
- It's very hard to outrun the monster once he chases you and you lose sprint. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
- Amazing design! Very spooky.
- I loved the sound effects.
- Sometimes if you switch while walking in 2D or 3D form you will continue hearing footsteps from the other dimension.
- Odd how the game is essentially two different games in one rather than one game in two dimensions but I suppose it's best for difficulty.
Overall, I really liked the game. Great job!