1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
yo, i'm e (they/them pronouns). i'm a comic artist (i have a webcomic you can read here) and im sleepy.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
yep! last time i made something in uhh adventure game studio and while it was fun to learn a new program it ended up being really clunky and not useful.. i'm proud of what i made anyway! this time round i'm actually working with my roommate and my goal is to get the structure of our game set & find an actual, viable engine.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
the persona series, harvest moon, we know the devil, SVBBVT, etc. i made my first twines bc of SVBBVT and works by anna anthropy/aevee bee/ohnoproblems etc. this particular game was def inspired by wtkd in the sense its whats inspired us to make sth as well.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
twine stuff & ags for the last jam.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
uhhh. pet care (i used to work in a pet shop). comics. idk lmao