1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello! I go by Blu or Vamp, it's nice to meet you all! I am a soon-to-be junior and I'm aiming for a degree in Game Design and/or Game Art!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I could not participate in the last game jam due to being busy with school work. I feel that this will help hone my programming abilities and get a jump start on my field of study!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My personal favorite games are in the RPG or Simulation genres, but any games that focus more into story and the cast of characters with a hint of comedy always draw me in! A few examples are Disgaea, Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, A few Tales of series, Blazblue, Ni no Kuni and so forth!
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I've played around with RPGMaker VX, VXAce and MV as well as a little bit of Game Maker. I used these engines mostly to get a feel of basic programming understanding and creating certain events to occur.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!I'm really passionate about creating stories and different worlds for them! I've always wanted to make something that I can share with others to make them happy!