1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
My name is Emily! I'm currently an art student in college and desperate to learn more about the art industry and how to make games. I'm extremely excited and anxious about this jam and I hope i can prove to you all that I can pull my weight in this event! My skills include character,story, and world design.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I didn't participate in the last games Jam as I didn't exactly know that there was one going on. My reason for participating in this event is to learn as much as I can and to try to boost my self confidence!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I love Okami, Dark Souls, and Luftrauser. I enjoy all games really, but I tend to enjoy games with a heavy focus on story and/or character customization. I cannot think of a single game that doesn't inspire me to either achieve that level, or to attempt to create something better.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Admittedly, I have zero experience in actual game development and no experience with any kind of engine. However! I am more than willing to learn and work as hard as I can within what i can do!
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm passionate about games and art! I don't think anyone here would be joining this Game Jam if otherwise though... But my greatest passions is creating fantastical worlds and the characters that go inside of it! I personally enjoy drawing this kind of thing greatly, but i can definitely see room for improvement.
Sorry about filling up the board, but i would love to be able to work with other people during this event! So please don't be afraid to throw a message my way if you want to work together! I will always make sure to reply!
You can contact me over Skype as MrTandBiscuits, or over Email as firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to contact me further if these are not suitable!