Officially "gimmer_" is my "brand" I guess? Since no one says the underscore part out loud, I go by either names. I don't think I've been consistent in my tool labeling.
I suggest you to describe these details on "how to use" part
1, Click the map name
2, Click the "+" symbol of the destination map (this step is key!!)
3, Click the button.
I have spent 5 minutes to find out what to do in step two, almost give up!
The README.md file inside the download includes those instructions:
### Reorder maps list outside of RPGMaker's UI
* Drag and drop the file onto / or open it with a web browser (Chrome or Firefox)
* Drag and drop the mapInfos.json file from your project's data folder
* Click on a map you want to move
* Click the + next to the map you want to move above, below, or inside
* Click above, below, or inside on the various buttons.
* Watch it move!
* Click the save button, and replace mapInfo.json with the file it makes